The award was presented to Marketing With a Flair June 11 during the Spectrum Awards event held at Tempe Center for the Arts, Tempe, Ariz. The Spectrum Awards received a record number of 135 entries in what is known as the largest marketing awards event in Arizona, which is produced by the American Marketing Association, Phoenix Chapter.
The AirNow Cool Kids logo was featured prominently in the award-winning marketing campaign for AirNow Cooling & Heating, managed by Marketing With a Flair, Phoenix, Ariz.Marketing with a Flair was nominated and named a finalist in May in the annual Spectrum Awards for the marketing campaign and beat out four other entries for the award. The campaign, which ran for four months in 2014, featured plug-ins installed on Facebook for the AirNow Cool Kids contest and voting. The campaign also featured:
- Custom-designed cartoon-like Cool Kids logo to brand the contest for AirNow.
- Acquisition of AirNowCoolKids.com URL.
- GroSocial Facebook contest plug-in for registration placed on custom Facebook tab.
- Specially designed webpage form for easy contest entry of essays and photos or video clips.
- Home page web slider graphic.
- Integration with InfusionSoft email marketing platform.
- Electronic billboard featuring Cool Kids logo and promotion.
- Social media announcements on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube and blog.
- Pre-publicity: Media advisory, press release to local print, radio and TV media.
- Poll on Facebook plug-in to allow voting for finalists by those who have liked the company page.
- Post-publicity: Media advisory, press release and social media announcements of finalists and winner.
See Spectrum Awards 2015 and AMA Phoenix for more information.
About AirNow Cooling & Heating
AirNow Cooling & Heating is a full-service air-conditioning and heating contractor located in Millbrook, Ala., serving Montgomery, Autauga, Lowndes and Elmore Counties. The business services and installs heating and air-conditioning systems. In addition to completing scheduled service checks, repairing existing equipment and installing new equipment, the company finds ways to reduce the energy bills of its clients with a thorough cost-benefits analysis.
AirNow offers a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so that customers know what the price is before a project begins. Meanwhile, to contact AirNow Cooling & Heating for a service call, a free quote on a new HVAC system or further information on any of its services, please call (334) 384-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.