Home Generators In Montgomery, AL
Generac Generator Installation and Maintenance
As a dedicated HVAC and electrical services provider, AirNow understands the importance of keeping home comfortable under all possible circumstances. In the event of a power outage, comfort, convenience, and safety should not be sacrificed. That’s why we’re proud to offer Generac whole-home generator installations as one of our services.
Affordable residential generators are relatively new to the market. Up until recently, generators were usually reserved for emergency institutions like hospitals and first responder facilities. But in 2022, having a reliable source of back-up power isn’t just a convenience.
Modern homes are completely reliant on electricity. Cooling, heating, refrigeration, and medical systems are dependent on power, so not only can power loss cause discomfort, it can cause heat, cold, and medical emergencies.
What you can expect with a Generac whole-home generator:
- When the power goes out, a Generac generator is responsible for providing power to every home system. In the event of an outage, the generator is activated within seconds.
- Every Generac generator is directly linked to your home’s fuel source. Whether your home runs on propane or natural gas, your Generac generator will simply plug into the existing fuel system.
- Generac generators run regular self tests and self diagnoses.
- Generac systems are easy to install and are built to withstand any weather conditions. Their neutral design and color keep them from becoming an eyesore.
- The generator’s engine provides reliable power while requiring less routine maintenance than competitive engines.
- The system provides a mobile link for remote monitoring. Generac generators can be linked to your mobile device, providing maintenance reminders, information on the generator’s operating status, and a viewable schedule of weekly tests.
Reliable power is a necessity. Whether it be for your own peace of mind or for the safety of a family member who relies on medical equipment, a whole-home, stand-by generator is a wise addition to your home’s safety net.