Duct Cleaning Services
Your HVAC unit’s duct system is continuously working to keep you comfortable. But all of that air circulation will, inevitably, take its toll, resulting in the buildup of dirt, dust and, potentially, mold and other harmful bacteria. This can adversely impact not only your comfort but overall health as well.
How Do I Know If It's Time To Get My Ductwork Cleaned?
If you or anyone in your family are continuously suffering from allergy-type symptoms, such as sneezing or coughing, it is likely worth having your ductwork inspected. Ducts can easily become clogged with dirt and dust over time, which the system may be circulating back into the house.
How Does AirNow Clean Duct Systems?
AirNow's team of HVAC professinoals take a step-by-step approach to duct cleaning:
- We carefully inspect your duct system to look for any potential contaminants.
- We ensure that all of your home furnishings are properly protected before we begin any work.
- We use specialized tools to dislodge dirt, dust and debris. We then employ high-powered vacuums to remove the debris.
- We clean all components of the duct system, including all coils, grilles, diffusers, condensate drain fans, motors, housings and supply and return air ducts.
- We provide a FREE ESTIMATE and up-front pricing guide to let the homeowner know exactly how much a job will cost—before we do it.
- Our expert, EPA-certified and licensed technicians inspect all other aspects of your ductwork, ensuring that insulation, sealing and other factors are all correct and intact.
- We perform indoor air quality testing to determine if there is anything else that needs to be done to keep the air in your home clean and comfortable.
- We carefully follow industry guidelines to ensure the work is done right!
If you feel that your duct system needs cleaning, please call us at 334-835-8246 , email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online form to set up an appointment. Breathe easier. Let AirNow take care of your home’s ductwork to make sure your air is as clean and comfortable as possible.