Split Air Systems: Repairs & Replacement Options
AirNow Has Been Installing & Servicing Split Air Systems In Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook, Tallassee & Wetumpka Homes Since 1991
What Are Split Air Systems?
Split air systems are actually single units “split” into two pieces of equipment – one dedicated to cooling and the other to heating.
How Do Split Air Systems Work?
The systems are comprised of an air conditioner or heat pump that connects to an air handler via pipes that transfer refrigerant between evaporator and condenser coils. The air handler includes a heat exchanger or auxiliary heat kit, along with an evaporator coil. It disperses air throughout a house. The air conditioner does this also by way of a condenser coil and compressor. Depending on a thermostat’s setting, the split air system will either heat or cool the air in a home as appropriate.
Is A Split Air System Right For Me?
Split air systems only turn on when necessary (when the temperature in a room or house drops above or below a thermostat setting). This makes them a very efficient and cost-effective means of heating or cooling a home. They also use smaller fan motors which typically use less electricity while still delivering optimal results. Split air systems tend to be long-lasting, and can effectively heat or cool a home for many, many years.
AirNow supplies and services split air systems to homes and businesses throughout the Montgomery, Alabama, area, including towns such as Millbrook, Tallassee, Wetumpka and others. If you have any questions about split air systems, or would like to receive a complimentary rate quote, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact AirNow For Professional Service
Remember that every home is different – we can help you determine which system is right for yours. Please call us at 334-835-8246 or contact us with any questions. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns and set up a free in-home consultation.
Our EPA registered and certified technicians provide:
- Installation and repair of energy-saving central cooling systems.
- Service of all types of cooling systems.
- Expert troubleshooting and analysis.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Freon leak detection and repairs.
- Free consultation.
- Same-day service.
- Billing based upon the job itself – not by how long it takes to complete (no hourly billing here!).
- Wide range of attractive financing options.
We offer a variety of solutions to suit every budget and home, including:
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
- Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Energy-saving thermostats.
- Standard medium – and high-capacity air filters.
- Ultraviolet bacteria and VOC meters.
- Decontamination chambers and more.