AirNow offers homeowners free, complete on-site evaluations and estimates for installing residential cooling and heating systems. As there are many variables to determine the total investment cost of an HVAC system, AirNow does not deliver over the telephone estimated pricing for installing cooling and heating systems. Other companies may offer a quick price estimate over the phone, but often this is just guesswork. AirNow’s mission is to provide you a professional recommendation on what is best for your home and lifestyle at a fair and accurate pricing, with great value.
There are multiple variables that influence the total investment cost of a home comfort system, including:
- The size of the HVAC unit
- Sizes and energy efficiency ratings of windows and doors
- The status of any upgrades required for code compliance, including ductwork, wall penetrations and equipment platforms.
Proper sizing of an HVAC system is critical and has a significant impact on energy consumption and utility bill savings. Finding the right system size to provide comfort in your home is dependent upon calculating variables such as heat loss and gain, amount and quality of ductwork, and shade and sunlight on the home. If undersized, a system can run virtually non-stop, but still not provide the proper comfort. And, if over-sized, compressors could short cycle, which is often a clear sign of inefficient operation. AirNow will recommend what will work most efficiently for your home.
AirNow takes pride in providing air conditioner products and services to our friends and neighbors in the Millbrook, Alabama community. We have an extensive history, and have been earning trust and respect from our customers since 1991. When you choose AirNow for your air conditioner, here’s what you can expect:
- Fair and Upfront Pricing – Our patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide lets you know the price before we install or repair your AC unit.
- A Cost-Benefits Analysis – We want to provide you with the AC unit that best meets your needs, so we offer a cost-benefits analysis to help our clients through the decision making process.
- Highest Quality Service – Our technicians are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer.