There are several clear signs its time to consider replacing your heating and cooling equipment or improve the performance of your overall system. Energy Star points out 9 signs. It may be time to call a professional contractor to help you make a change if:
1. Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 10 years old.
2. Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
3. Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are increasing.
4. Your cooling or heating equipment is becoming less efficient.
5. Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
6. No one is home for long periods of the day and you do not have a programmable thermostat.
7. Your home has problems with humidity.
8. Your home has excessive dust.
9. Your score on the Home Energy Yardstick is below five.
For more information, see Energy Star.
About AirNow Cooling & Heating
AirNow Cooling & Heating is a full-service air-conditioning and heating contractor located in Millbrook, Ala., serving Montgomery, Autauga, Lowndes and Elmore Counties. The business services and installs heating and air-conditioning systems. In addition to completing scheduled service checks, repairing existing equipment and installing new equipment, the company finds ways to reduce the energy bills of its clients with a thorough cost-benefits analysis.
AirNow offers a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so that customers know what the price is before a project begins. Meanwhile, to contact AirNow Cooling & Heating for a service call, a free quote on a new HVAC system or further information on any of its services, please call (334) 384-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.