In recent years it’s become fashionable to be environmentally-friendly and “green.” At AirNow, though, we’ve practiced being green since we started the business. We feel strongly that the only way to effectively provide you with the comfort you deserve – and help the environment – is through the use of eco-friendly products and services that will make your home heating and cooling system more efficient. That’s why we…
- Provide expert consultation, repair and installation services from a team of EPA-certified technicians who are committed to using environmentally-friendly practices
- Offer exceptionally efficient HVAC systems that boast high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ration (SEER) and Heating Seasonal Performance (HSPF) ratings
- Offer air quality testing services
- Provide specialized, highly efficient energy systems, including geothermal HVAC systems
- Offer seasonal HVAC tune-up services
This last point is likely the most important thing you can do to make sure your HVAC system is running as efficiently as possible. An efficient HVAC system is an eco-friendly system.
The truth is, modern heating and cooling systems are built to be highly efficient. They are extremely effective at creating a healthy environment both inside and outside the home. But even the most efficient system won’t perform up to its potential standards if not properly maintained.