AirNow offers full-service installation for new residential heating and cooling equipment and systems. As part of our service we provide:
- The AirNow Straight Forward Pricing GuideTM, which clearly spells out full pricing details before any work is done
- Certified, experienced technicians who can install and repair any brand or type of HVAC system
- Full evaluation of your home – including measurements of walls and windows, load calculations, assessment of insulation and solar orientation and more – to determine the proper system for your unique needs
- Money-back guarantees and equipment warrantees
Our services include:
- New equipment installation and repair of all major brands and types of heating and cooling systems
At AirNow we focus on providing our customers with the highest quality, most efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling equipment on the market. We care about quality and strive to ensure the systems we install and service maintain the best possible Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) and Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) standards for each customer’s needs.
Heating and cooling duct replacement
Ductwork is one of the most important factors in enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of an HVAC system. A house can have the most state-of-the-art system on the market, but without properly maintained ductwork, it simply won’t matter. Old or improperly installed ductwork can lead to many problems, including warm and cool air escaping the home and dirt working its way into the home from the outside. What’s worse: bad ductwork can lead to higher energy bills and increased system replacement or maintenance.
Fact: According to EnergyStar, in typical houses, about 20% of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes and poorly connected ducts.
Whether it’s inspecting, repairing or replacing ductwork…installing new equipment…repairing or inspecting existing equipment…or anything else HVAC related – AirNow is here to help.
Contact us today to schedule a service or to simply learn more about how AirNow can make your home more comfortable and energy efficient. Call us at 334-285-7065, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our service request form.